*This recipe is by one of our Love Baking Club subscribers, Yudi Desai. Thank you for this recipe, Yudi!
- 250g plain biscuits (digestives)
- 1tbsp plain flour
- 125g butter, melted
- Cocoa Powder, to serve
Chocolate Ganache Ingredients:
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 600ml thickened cream
- Strawberries to serve
- To make the crust: Grease a 22cm round springform pan. Line base with baking paper. Place biscuits and flour in a processor. Process until finely chopped. Add butter. Process until combined. Press mixture evenly over the base of prepared pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- To make chocolate ganache: Place chocolate and cream in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes or until smooth. Pour over the biscuit base. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
- To make the chocolate mousse: Place chocolate, vanilla and half the cream in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes or until smooth. Remove from heat. Cool for 15 minutes. Using an electric mixer, beat remaining cream until soft peaks form. Fold chocolate mixture into cream. Gently pour over ganache layer. Refrigerate overnight. Dust with cocoa. Serve with Strawberries.