*Note: This competition has now closed.
Discover thousands of valuable 2-for-1 and up to 50% off offers for many of the best restaurants, cafés, arts, attractions, hotels, travel, shopping and much more, around Australia!
Win 1 of 5 Entertainment Book memberships and explore your city and the cities around you.
All you have to do is be one of the first five subscribers to tell us your favourite restaurant within your city and your favourite dish from that restaurant using the form below, by Sunday 23rd September 2018, and you will guarantee yourself an Entertainment Book membership![contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
HOW TO ENTER:
To enter, simply send your favourite restaurant and favourite dish from that restaurant using the form below.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to give GL Exhibitions full permission to use your content on the Cake Bake & Sweets Show website and social media platforms
- This competition is open to all Australian residents
- Content provided within this competition will be used for a blog which will be posted on the Cake Bake & Sweets Show website
- Competition Starts: 12:00am AEST on Saturday 15 September 2018
- Competition Ends: 11:59pm AEST on Friday 21 September 2018.
- The first five entries will be awarded with an Entertainment Book membership valued at $70 (each membership)
- The winners will be notified via email and if no response, via mobile. If the winners do not respond by Tuesday 25 September 2018, the next closes entry will be selected
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Information relating to the Competition and the above schedule form part of the terms and conditions for the Competition. GL Exhibitions may vary these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion, subject to the approval of the relevant state authorities.
- Eligibility to enter the Competition is subject to the Entry Restrictions above
- To enter the Competition, entrants must complete the process outlined in the Entry Details during the Competition Period. Any entry received outside of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants may enter the Competition once and each entry must meet the eligibility requirements
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries
- The organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Winners will be notified in accordance with Winner Selection process as listed above
- All prizes are as depicted or described as above and unless otherwise specified, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Organiser’s are not responsible for any additional costs associated with use of the Prize.