Sugar Republic, the museum dedicated to the celebration of desserts, candy and all things sweet, has hit Melbourne!
You have the chance to win tickets: All you have to do is be one of the first 5 subscribers to send us a sweet recipe by Friday, 22 June 2018, and you will guarantee yourself a ticket to sugary heaven!
Your recipes will be featured on Cake Bake & Sweets Show’s website and you will be in the running to win one of 5 VIP Tickets to this year’s Cake Bake & Sweets show in your chosen city*!
How To Enter
To enter, simply send your recipe (ingredients list and method), minimum 2 images your full name and number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to give GL Exhibitions full permission to use your content on the Cake Bake & Sweets Show website and social media platforms
- This competition is open to Victorian residents only as Sugar Republic is being held in Melbourne.
- Competition Starts: 12:00am AEST on Friday 15 June 2018
- Competition Ends: 11:59pm AEST on Friday 22 June 2018
The first five entries will be awarded with a General Admin ticket to Sugar Republic valued at $35 each.
Winners will be notified via email and if no response, via mobile. If winners do not respond by Monday 25 June 2018, the next closest entry will be selected.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Information relating to the Competition and the above schedule form part of the terms and conditions for the Competition. GL Exhibitions and Creative Nation Australia may vary these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion, subject to the approval of the relevant state authorities.
- Eligibility to enter the Competition is subject to the Entry Restrictions above
- To enter the Competition, entrants must complete the process outlined in the Entry Details during the Competition Period. Any entry received outside of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants may enter the Competition once and each entry must meet the eligibility requirements
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries
- The organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Winners will be notified in accordance with Winner Selection process as listed above
- All prizes are as depicted or described as above and unless otherwise specified, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Organiser’s are not responsible for any additional costs associated with use of the Prize.