She gave us a night to remember with her Sweet Street Festival and now, you can relive the taste of the night by recreating some of Anna Polyviou’s delicious treats!
Win ‘Sweet Street’ by Anna Polyviou and get inspired to turn your home-made treats into fantastical creations, with recipes and ideas that’ll set you apart from the pack!
All you have to do is be one of the first 3 subscribers to send us your favourite dessert recipe by 3rd August, and you will guarantee yourself a copy of Anna’s Sweet Street!
HOW TO ENTER:
To enter, simply send your recipe using the form below.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to give GL Exhibitions full permission to use your content on the Cake Bake & Sweets Show website and social media platforms
- This competition is open to all Australian residents
- Competition Starts: 12:00am AEST on Friday 27 July 2018
- Competition Ends: 11:59pm AEST on Friday 3 August 2018.
- The first 3 entries will be awarded with a copy of Anna Polyviou’s ‘Sweet Street’ book valued at $30.95 each
- Winners will be notified via email and if no response, via mobile. If winners do not respond by Monday 6 August 2018, the next closes entry will be selected
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Information relating to the Competition and the above schedule form part of the terms and conditions for the Competition. GL Exhibitions may vary these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion, subject to the approval of the relevant state authorities.
- Eligibility to enter the Competition is subject to the Entry Restrictions above
- To enter the Competition, entrants must complete the process outlined in the Entry Details during the Competition Period. Any entry received outside of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants may enter the Competition once and each entry must meet the eligibility requirements
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries
- The organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Winners will be notified in accordance with Winner Selection process as listed above
- All prizes are as depicted or described as above and unless otherwise specified, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Organiser’s are not responsible for any additional costs associated with use of the Prize.