*Note: This competition has now closed.
If you’ve ever wanted to host your own tea party at home, then this collection is the ultimate gift for you. Royal Albert is giving you the opportunity to win your own high tea set valued at $1,152. From teacups, saucers, plates, teapot, cake stand and more, have your own Beauty and the Beast moment in your own home!
Inspired by English gardens, Royal Albert has been passionate about pretty florals for over 100 years. This fine bone china teaware prize will help you bring your own high tea party to life. You don’t need to wait for a ‘special occasion’, Royal Albert is to be enjoyed today and treasured forever.
Simply share with us your ideal high tea party, from what you will serve to who you will invite and go in the draw to win this amazing prize.
Prize Pack includes:
- 1 x set of 4 Teacups & Saucers
- 1 x set of 4 Plates 20cm
- 1 x Teapot, Sugar & Cream Jug Set
- 1 x 3 Tier Cake Stand
- TOTAL VALUE: $1,152
HOW TO ENTER:
To enter, simply share with us your ideal high tea party, from what you will serve to who you will invite, by filling out the form above.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to give GL Exhibitions and Royal Albert full permission to use your content on the Cake Bake & Sweets Show website and social media platforms
- This competition is open to all Australian residents
- Content provided within this competition will be used for a blog which will be posted on the Cake Bake & Sweets Show website
- Competition Starts: 12:00am AEDT on Friday 12 October 2018
- Competition Ends: 12:00am AEDT on Monday 15 October 2018
- The winners will be selected by the Cake Bake & Sweets Team on Monday 15 October 2018
- The winners will be notified via email and if no response, via mobile. If the winners do not respond by Wednesday 17 October 2018, another winner will be selected by the Cake Bake & Sweets Show Team
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Information relating to the Competition and the above schedule form part of the terms and conditions for the Competition. GL Exhibitions may vary these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion, subject to the approval of the relevant state authorities.
- Eligibility to enter the Competition is subject to the Entry Restrictions above
- To enter the Competition, entrants must complete the process outlined in the Entry Details during the Competition Period. Any entry received outside of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants may enter the Competition once and each entry must meet the eligibility requirements
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries
- The organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Winner will be notified in accordance with Winner Selection process as listed above
- All prizes are as depicted or described as above and unless otherwise specified, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Organiser’s are not responsible for any additional costs associated with use of the Prize.