Love Baking Club was so excited when the wonderful Dan Pasquali from the Great Aussie Bake Off, put together this recipe for these delicious Rye & Dark Chocolate Cookies!
After eating multiple of these cookies in one sitting, we know you will love them as much as we did. Dan also shared with us a tip, which makes for a more yummyer cookie!
If you love these Rye & Dark Chocolate Cookies, we suggest you take a look at the drool-worthy creations on Dan’s Instagram.
Happy Baking x
120g unsalted butter
120g brown sugar
40g caster sugar
1 vanilla bean
160g plain flour
40g rye flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
- Cream the butter and the sugars for 5 minutes
- Add the egg and the vanilla seeds and mix for another 3-4 minutes
- Add the dry ingredients and mix very well
- Finally, add the chocolate chips
- Put the dough in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours (for a yummyer cookie, leave the dough in the fridge overnight)
- Make some cookie balls (40-50g/each)
- Sprinkle some salt flakes on top of the cookies (optional)
8. Bake them at 170C for 12-15 min