*This recipe is by one of our Love Baking Club subscribers, Renny Desita. Thank you for this recipe, Renny!
- 150g unsalted butter
- 275g caster sugar
- 80g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 70g plain flour
- 25g chocolate chips
- Step One: Preheat the over to 180°C/355°F
- Step Two: Grease and flour a 20x20cm square pan
- Step Three: Melt the butter, sugar, cocoa powder and salt together. Cool for 5 minutes
- Step Four: Add the eggs and vanilla then add the flour. Mix well.
- Step Five: Spread the brownie batter in the cake pan and sprinkle with chocolate chips
- Step Six: Bake for approx 30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean