This recipe was provided by [yellow tail] who is proudly sponsoring the VIP Lounge at this year’s Cake Bake & Sweets Show. For more information about [yellow tail], visit their website here.
Channel your inner hipster for the most Instagrammable sip of the season.
- 1 750ml bottle [yellow tail] Pink Bubbles
- 2 tsp lavender flowers (dried)
- 1 cup blackberries (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup vodka (optional)
- Bring blackberries, maple syrup and vodka to a boil, mashing berries gently as they cook until they’re broken down.
- Add stemless lavender flowers and boil for one minute.
- Remove from heat and allow to steep for at least one hour in the fridge.
- To serve, pour one tablespoon of the blackberry sauce into a glass, add a stem of lavender and top with chilled Bubbles.
Makes 5 Servings.
Follow [yellow tail] on social media!