Fresh yoghurt without the nasties! Our friends at EasiYo have provided us three of their innovative yoghurt makers as well as their yoghurt base sachets as a giveaway to our loyal subscribers! No artificial ingredients or preservatives, EasiYo is the best way to make your own fresh yoghurt from the comfort of your own home, and with so many flavours to choose from, the uses are endless!
HOW TO ENTER:
Entering is simple, just fill out the form below and give us your favourite recipe including yoghurt! The tastier the recipe, the better chance you have of winning!
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to give GL Exhibitions and EasiYo full permission to use your content on the Cake Bake & Sweets Show website and social media platforms
- This competition is open to all Australian residents
- Content provided within this competition will be used for a blog which will be posted on the Cake Bake & Sweets Show website
- Competition Starts: 12:00am AEDT on Friday 9 November 2018
- Competition Ends: 12:00am AEDT on Friday 16 November 2018
- The winners will be selected by the Cake Bake & Sweets Team on Friday 16 November 2018
- The winners will be notified via email and if no response, via mobile. If the winners do not respond by Tuesday 20 November 2018, another winner will be selected by the Cake Bake & Sweets Show Team
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Information relating to the Competition and the above schedule form part of the terms and conditions for the Competition. GL Exhibitions may vary these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion, subject to the approval of the relevant state authorities.
- Eligibility to enter the Competition is subject to the Entry Restrictions above
- To enter the Competition, entrants must complete the process outlined in the Entry Details during the Competition Period. Any entry received outside of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants may enter the Competition once and each entry must meet the eligibility requirements
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries
- The organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Winner will be notified in accordance with Winner Selection process as listed above
- All prizes are as depicted or described as above and unless otherwise specified, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Organisers are not responsible for any additional costs associated with use of the prize.