- 2 x 250g (6 1/2-ounce) packets oreo biscuits, chopped coarsely
- 100g (3 ounces) mini white & chocolate marshmallows
- 600g (1 1/4 pounds) white chocolate Melts
- 40g (1 1/2 ounces) mini oreo biscuits, chopped coarsely
- 1 tablespoon icing (confectioners’) sugaralmond butter filling
- 1/2 cup (160g) almond spread (butter)
- 1/2 cup (80g) icing (confectioners’) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 40g (1 1/2 ounces) unsalted butter, softened
- Make almond butter filling (see beneath method)
- Line a 26cm x 40cm (10 1/2-inch x 16-inch) oven tray with baking paper. Combine biscuits and marshmallows in a large bowl
- Place 375g (12 ounces) of the chocolate in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) in 30-second bursts, stirring until melted and smooth. Add to marshmallow mixture; stir to combine. Pour mixture on tray; spread until 1cm (1/2-inch) thick.
- Using your hands, crumble the almond filling over chocolate mixture.
- Place remaining chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) in 30-second bursts, stirring, until melted and smooth. Spread evenly over bark to cover. Sprinkle with chopped mini mini biscuits. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Cut into pieces. Dust with icing sugar to serve.
*Almond butter filling: Place almond spread, sifted icing sugar, vanilla and butter in a medium bowl; stir with a wooden spoon until smooth and well combined.
Prep + Cook Time: 30 minutes (+ refrigeration)
Tips: Use milk or dark chocolate if you prefer. Chop large marshmallows into small pieces if you cannot source mini ones. Place baking paper over the top of the bark when spreading and use a rolling pin to ensure an even thickness. Store bark between layers of baking paper in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
FOR MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, PURCHASE ‘SWEET’ BY THE AUSTRALIAN WOMEN’S WEEKLY BY CLICKING HERE.