- 500g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 3-5 drops gel colour suitable for chocolate (we used ruby pink)
- 1 handful ruby chocolate buttons or callets
- Assorted edible flowers, dried or fresh, petals separated
- Few micro mint leaves
- Colourful sprinkles of choice
- Place the white chocolate into heatproof plastic bowl and melt on high in the microwave for 1 minute. Remove from the microwave and determine if it needs more time. This amount of chocolate will probably take a few minutes, but don’t over do it. Once the centre has started to melt, stir vigorously to melt the surrounding chocolate. Return to the microwave in short bursts until fully melted.
- Meanwhile line a large flat baking tray with either a silicone mat or baking paper. Divide the melted chocolate into two batches and colour one of them, stirring vigorously to combine.
- Spread the white chocolate onto one end of the prepared tray. Place the coloured chocolate on the other end and swirl them together. Tap the tray gently on the bench to level the chocolate then go to town with all the decorations. Start with the ruby callets, and finish with the sprinkles. Refrigerate to set and then chop into pieces and wrap for gifting.