- 2 lemons zested, finely grated
- 150g butter cubed
- 50g cashews, roasted
- 250g Arnotts Milk Arrowroot biscuits
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 200g icing sugar
- 1 lemon, juice (around 50g)
- 70g butter, cubed
- Enough shredded coconut to cover
- icing to taste
- Place all base ingredients into food processor and blend until well blended and coming together.
- Line a square baking tin with paper and press the mixture into it. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Make icing by placing all ingredients except coconut into food processor and blending.
- Spread on top of slice, top with coconut and place into freezer until ready to serve. Slice when frozen….and eat whenever you feel like it!