This delicious Penang Curry Laksa is brought to you by PoppySmack sauces (https://poppysmack.com.au/). Check out the recipe below.
You need (Serves 2)
200g meat Chicken, 2 squares of dried rice Vermicelli, 2 cups chicken stock, ½ cup coconut milk, a handful of mix vegetable (baby corn, okra, bean sprout, capsicum), some Vietnamese Mint or Basil to garnish, 1 tbsp of PoppySmack Siam Chilli Sambal, Turmeric or curry powder
- Prepare rice Vermicelli noodle as per instructions on packet. Divide into 2 bowls
- Slice meat in bite size and season with a few considerate pinches of salt
- Prepare your vegetable of choice in bite size
- Warm up 1 tbsp of PoppySmack Siam Chilli Sambal in a soup pot medium heat. Add more to your liking. DO NOT allow Chilli Sambal to burn, then add half a tsp of Turmeric or Curry Powder and stir into a thick paste.
- Slowly stir in the coconut milk and simmer for a minute or two
- When the beautiful aroma permeate through the kitchen Add the chicken stock, bring to boil and then lower heat to simmer
- Stir in the Chicken then Vegetable, and simmer until all ingredients are cooked through
- Spoon Curry Laksa over the noodle and garnish with Mints or Basils to serve.
NB : Chicken can be replaced with Prawn/Seafood or Tofu.