Inspired by English gardens, Royal Albert has been passionate about pretty florals for over 100 years. Royal Albert is about adding fun, romance, nostalgia and indulgence to people’s lives.
This fine bone china teaware prize will help you bring your own high tea party life. You don’t need to wait for a ‘special occasion’, Royal Albert is to be enjoyed today and treasured forever.
Book your Cake Bake & Sweets Show workshop tickets before Friday 14th September and be in the running to win a Royal Albert Tea Set valued at $574! 1 prize pack per state will be given.
View the workshops timetable here.
Prize Pack includes:
- 1 x set of 4 Teacups & Saucers (valued at $359 RRP)
- 1 x set of 4 20cm Plates (valued at $215 RRP)
For more information, visit the Royal Albert Website here.
NSW permit number: LTPS/18/27797
HOW TO ENTER:
To enter, simply purchase a Cake Bake & Sweets Show Workshop Ticket between 30 August and 2nd September.
- If you have already purchased a workshop ticket, you are automatically in the draw.
- This competition is open to all Australian residents
- Competition Starts: 12:00am AEST on Thursday 6 September 2018
- Competition Ends: 11:59pm AEST on Friday 14 September 2018.
- The winner will be selected at random on Monday, 17 September 2018.
- The winner will be notified via email and if no response, via mobile. If the winner does not respond by Wednesday 19 September 2018, another winner will be selected at random
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Information relating to the Competition and the above schedule form part of the terms and conditions for the Competition. GL Exhibitions may vary these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion, subject to the approval of the relevant state authorities.
- Eligibility to enter the Competition is subject to the Entry Restrictions above
- To enter the Competition, entrants must complete the process outlined in the Entry Details during the Competition Period. Any entry received outside of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants may enter the Competition once and each entry must meet the eligibility requirements
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries
- The organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Winner will be notified in accordance with Winner Selection process as listed above
- All prizes are as depicted or described as above and unless otherwise specified, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Organiser’s are not responsible for any additional costs associated with use of the Prize.