If you’ve ever wanted to create fantastical sweets like Willy Wonka, then this book is your golden ticket. From quirky cakes and playful pies to colourful confectionary and fanciful frozen treats, each delightful recipe is an explosion of pastel fun!
Win ‘Sweet’ by The Australian Women’s Weekly and get inspired just in time for summer!
All you have to do is be the first subscriber to send us your favourite summer recipe by Monday 20th August, and you will guarantee yourself a copy of ‘Sweet’!
Here’s a sneak peek of some of the recipes you can find in this book:
To order your own copy of ‘Sweet’, click here!
Produced by The Australian Women’s Weekly with included recipes by Katherine Sabbath, Pana Chocolate, Glazed Doughnuts, Flour and stone & Pure pops.
HOW TO ENTER:
To enter, simply send your recipe using the form below.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to give GL Exhibitions full permission to use your content on the Cake Bake & Sweets Show website and social media platforms
- This competition is open to all Australian residents
- Competition Starts: 12:00am AEST on Friday 17 August 2018
- Competition Ends: 11:59pm AEST on Monday 21 August 2018.
- The first entry will be awarded with a copy of ‘Sweet’ by The Australian Women’s Weekly valued at $49.99
- The winner will be notified via email and if no response, via mobile. If the winner does not respond by Tuesday 21 August 2018, the next closes entry will be selected
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Information relating to the Competition and the above schedule form part of the terms and conditions for the Competition. GL Exhibitions may vary these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion, subject to the approval of the relevant state authorities.
- Eligibility to enter the Competition is subject to the Entry Restrictions above
- To enter the Competition, entrants must complete the process outlined in the Entry Details during the Competition Period. Any entry received outside of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants may enter the Competition once and each entry must meet the eligibility requirements
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries
- The organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Winners will be notified in accordance with Winner Selection process as listed above
- All prizes are as depicted or described as above and unless otherwise specified, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Organiser’s are not responsible for any additional costs associated with use of the Prize.